Tuesday, February 21, 2012

May

I'm not going to lie, I did not want to blog tonight. I was having a great time watching K-State beating up on Mizzou. My reasoning for not wanting to blog is because I'm stressed. I'm stressed because of work. I need May. I need graduation. I need a summer. I need to clean my house and make more room so my daughter stops hurting herself just walking around the house. I need a break.

So what I'll give you all, dear readers, are some pictures from this past weekend. Enjoy and hopefully I can find some inspiration to start writing again.

Sunday 

We went to Raleigh to eat breakfast with our good friend Holly. Holly and Phil (her husband) live in Boise and we haven't seen them since there wedding last summer. It was great. Here is a picture of Addison when she woke up that morning. 



We then went to a late lunch with my family for a bunch of birthday celebrations.

Kat's Jelly Belly's


Dad needed a new Duke apron. He's a great cook (check out my second blog)


Mom's "grandmother with baby" gift
We then came home and got ready for bed.



We've been brushing Addison's teeth for a while, but now she wants to do it on her own. 


We then finally got some snow. It's about time!





The next morning


 



Her first step outside and she fell and hit her eye :(



Baby girl's first time walking in the snow. She did well even after falling.


A little different post. See you soon (hopefully before May).









No comments:

Post a Comment