Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines and 1/2 Marathon



So I know it seems like I've given up the bible verses thing, but I promise that I'll get caught back up at some point. This winter season stuff is killing me and I can't find any extra time. It's hard enough to keep up with this, much less read and contemplate bible verses. Come on April!

I case you didn't hear, yesterday was Valentines Day. Also, if you didn't know, Kat's birthday is tomorrow. Since we've been together, we usually do more for the birthday celebration than the day of Valen. This year was no exception. Addison and I got her a card and we went out to dinner (although, the dinner was a birthday celebration from her parents). I'll post tomorrow (or Friday) about the birthday. Pictures of the cute one:
Caught you!

"No Dad, I was just practicing my ballet moves." Look at the pointed toe!

"Seriously, I was practicing. I don't like for people to watch."

I get that look a lot

Waiting for Mom's rehearsal to end

She only wants the paci when we take pics apparently 

Trying to decide if she wants to interrupt Mom's rehearsal



I guess she decided to interrupt Mom's rehearsal





Half Marathon


I was sitting in a drive through the other day (ironic) and the lady in front of me had one of those 13.1 stickers on the back of her car. I decided in that moment that I was going to run a half marathon this summer. In reality, I've wanted to run one for some time, but I just never could seem to be consistant with my running schedule. Well, since I have a summer this year, I decided that I could keep up with my running and give it a shot. I found a training schedule online and I'm already running 3 miles every time I run anyway. It's just I have to start running more times a week. I was getting in 3 runs a week. Now I have to make it 5 and starting next week, my Sunday run has to increase each week until I hit 13.1. We'll see how long I can keep this up.

Gotta love those stickers!



Until Thursday (or Friday), dear readers...


I was looking for a funny running Valentines picture and this came up... I'm still laughing








No comments:

Post a Comment