Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Madness and the Week ahead

I'm over it. Yes, Duke lost. Yes, it was to Lewho Lehigh. But honestly, are we all that surprised? Duke should have won, but not very many people thought they'ed make it to the Sweet 16. Duke needs a Center. We haven't had one in a LONG time and, for whatever reason, they don't like coming to Duke. I'm not that kind of Duke fan that is going to sit in a corner for the rest of the offseason tournament and talk about how good we're going to be next year. I'm going to root for The Pack and Louisville and hope that UNC and Kentucky get ousted soon! Good luck with that whole broken hand thing. (I'm usually not that kind of Duke fan that won't root for UNC in the tourney, but I've gotten nothing but S*#T from every Carolina fan about Duke losing. So...screw you guys, I hope you go home!)


We had a drum line competition this weekend at Ledford high school. This was practice the evening before.

Sunday, Kat had Youth Sunday at church (volunteered). Before we went to church, Addison and I went to breakfast with our good friends Josh and Amanda (who are expecting their first child this summer). That's Addison in the mirror there.



 Waiting for her food

She didn't make it inside to attend Youth Sunday :)


Have a great week. If we can get internet service in New Orleans, I'll post some pics and updates on Friday. If not, you'll have to wait until next week. See you then!







No comments:

Post a Comment